I think that chain letters are now going web 2.0! I’ve been tagged and I have to write up a post, then ask others to do the same. So here it goes, five things you don’t know about me.
1. I’m not a huge gamer, but we have a Mac, PC, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Xbox and a Playstation 2. Now only if I could find a Wii. My favorite games include Mario (almost any one), Mario Kart, Karaoke Revolution, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Bejeweled and Mario Party. I’m not a big fan of the realistic shooter games or the RPG games though and I’ve never connected to anyone online.
2. I’ve always wanted to go skydiving. I’d probably be scared out of my mind and someone might have to push me out of the plane, but it’d be a heck of a lot of fun.
3. I grew up on a farm. With cows and tractors and all that good farm stuff. You’d never know that one by looking at me. I use to have to rake hay in the summers and ride bike up and down the gravel road to my friends house. Winters we sledded though the woods and drug each other on a sled tied to the back of a four wheeler. All injuries were minor.
4. I’m froogle. It’s true. Most of my nice things my wife buys for me. I’ll sit on eBay for weeks trying to save $10 bucks on an item I want. I can’t shop at Abercrombie and Fitch, Express or Macy’s because I can’t spend that kind of money on clothes. Target, Walmart and Old Navy are my stores of choice.
5. I’m a big Muppets fan. Pepe is my favorite but Gonzo & Kermit are pretty cool too. I’d love to see the Jim Henson company do more with the Muppets, but I don’t want them to be over promoted either. I think the best part of them is that everyone knows them, but yet they are not over advertised. I’m hoping that I get the Muppet Show (any season) on DVD for Christmas. That’d be sweet.
Now on to spreading the chain letter. What about Glen Stansberry, Karen Sams and David Brake?
[tags]web 2.0, chain letters, muppets, wii, nintendo[/tags]