If you’ve ever wanted to add a contact form on your blog, but didn’t know how or thought it was to much work, then cforms is exactly what you need.
cforms is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily create contact forms on your blog. This is important as you want your users to be able to interact with you. This will help make the blog more personalble and friendly plus give your users the ability to contact you with items you may be interested in, problems they come across or inquire about your services.
cforms features include:
- Supports multiple forms.
- Customize each form with it’s own fields and receiver or recievers.
- No HTML knowledge required.
- CSS Themes.
- Submits via AJAX with a fall back to normal POST if necessary.
- WYSIWYG button for easy implementation into any post.
- Upload features.
- Customizable thank you message or ability to redirect to a specific page/post.
- Email messages can be customized with variables from form.
- Easy Install.
- Spam Protection.
- Database keeps all contacts.
- Plus More…
I’ve tried other WordPress plugins to tie in a contact form but none have been as easy, elegant and feature rich as cforms. It really is a great plugin and one that I’ll continue to use across all blog installs that I do.
To make it even better, the version I’ve been running is 4.8. Version 5.0 is on it’s way with additional features and bug fixes. 🙂