Google GrandCentral Invites

Lee Odden     Google, Online Marketing

googlegrandcentral-logo.gif
This weekend I was able to get an invite (thanks Adam!) and try out Google’s recent acquisition, GrandCentral which is in private beta.

google grandcentral

GrandCentral allows you to use one number to manage all your phones: home, cell, work, etc. The web interface allows you to manage greetings for each number, archive all voice mails indefinitely, setup notification preferences and many more options. There’s even a nifty phone spam option to filter out telemarketers and other unwanted calls. The basic idea is that if your work or home numbers change, you don’t need to update anyone because they would have your GrandCentral number.

google grandcentral

Once you have an invite, signing up is very easy. You identify an area code and/or city and state, then GrandCentral provides you a list of 5 numbers. Pick one and then you associate your various phone numbers to the main GrandCentral number.Here are more GrandCentral screen shots, a pre-Google acquisition review from Om Malik and plenty of blog coverage on the acquisition by Google.

I have about 6 invites left, so if you’re interested, link to this post and I’ll randomly pick a few blogs from the trackbacks and/or comments to give out the invites.

Comments

1. I’ve signed up for it but haven’t been chosen. I look forward to trying it out. If you have any invites left, I’d like one 🙂
    Thanks,
    TJ

2. Three GrandCentral invites left! Links are not required, just comment is fine. I have a few Pownce invites as well.

3. Lee, I’d love one if any remain 🙂

-Alister

4. Hey Lee, if you have any left, I would really like to get one. I’m anxious to look at Googles new product.

5. Mike, The Internet Guy says:

I’ve got a couple invites left if anyone needs one after Lee runs out. A comment and a link would be preferred 🙂

6. Daniel R says:

Sign Me Up!

If you need IMinLikeWithYou or Spock, let me know Lee.

7. Love One.

Thank you if you have one left.

8. That looks sweet! Throw my name in that hat, Lee!

9. Eric Deutchman says:

Would love an invite !! The blogroll I linked to is my company’s staff blogs. I enjoy them, you might too

Thanks!

10. You knew it was going to happen. Who’d have thought Big Brother would come from a private entity? I guess if you can’t beat ’em you might as well join ’em. Anyone else have an invite left?

11. heya trying so hard to get an invite and having no luck IF anyone would be so kind as to share one with me i would be most greatful!:)

12. i would like an invite as well, been looking for 2 days >.

13. oh email is dabundan01 at gmail

14. Lee, thanks for the invite! I’d like to offer a couple invites as well. If Kevin above hasn’t recieved one, I’ll give him one and the next person who leaves their email.

15. Eric Deutchman says:

Hi TJ, thanks in advance! eric -dot- deutchman -at- atalasoft.com

You can, you know.., replace the -dot- and -at- .. haha 🙂

Thanks again

16. Hey guys,
    I still haven’t gotten an invite. Was hoping someone would be willing to send me one. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks guys.

17. Mike Rumpole says:

Looking for an invite. Please send one my way. rumpolemyway.com Much appreciated.

18. Mike Rumpole says:

Let try this again. Looking for an invite – rumpole at myway.com Much appreciated.

19. Michael Johnson says:

I’d love an invite if any remain! Thanks!
    maui.michael at gmail

20. I would like to have one. Please…send an invite to me and I will promise to share with others on this blog.

Really appreciate the help..

21. Please share an invite. I will return the favor immediately to those that follow.

Thx,

Tim

22. Sorry guys/gals, but I’m out of invites. I gave my first invite to Barry Schwartz from Search Engine Roundtable, so you might check there as well.

23. Sorry, but I’m out of invites.

I gave my first GrandCentral invite to Barry from Search Engine Roundtable, so you might check there.

24. Craig Belcher says:

I have had my head buried in client PPC campaigns for the past couple of days and just read about the purchase yesterday. The service looks good and whoever can get me an invite will get credit in my post.

Thanks in advance,

Craig

25. Mike, The Internet Guy says:

got one coming to you now craig, thanks in advance for the credit

26. Craig Belcher says:

Repaying the favor (what comes around goes around) Sending an invite to you John and a big kudos to Mike for invite. I haven’t been able to make a post yet but you will get credit.

27. If anyone has one still, I would appreciate an invite…

andrewjohnweber AT gmail dot com

28. would appreciate an invite to Grand Central.

29. mithundutt AT yahoo dot com

30. Thanks John. Received your invitaion and accepted.

Regards.

31. Would love an invite as well…I’m pumped to see how GrandCentral takes off. Why haven’t the telecoms been doing this for years? adamh314 at hotmail dot com

32. I would love to get an invite to both pownce and grandcentral. my email addy is my username @ my listed domain.

33. Michael Swilley says:

I would love to get an invite to both pownce and grandcentral. my email addy is my [email protected]

34. Would love an invite. In the process of switching cell phone carriers and would just as soon get a number I could use with any carrier.

35. would also like an invite if anyone has one to spare. [email protected] – thanks!

36. Jonathan says:

Would also love an invite (love/need/am salivating in anticipation for). My email is : badfort at gmail dot com

Thanks

37. would also like an invite if anyone has one to spare. [email protected] – thanks!

38. If anyone has one, I would greatly appreciate..

mpscan at gmail . com

39. If anyone’s got any left it would be greatly appreciated!

[email protected]

40. Hello: I’d love to have a Grand Central Invite. Be happy to share if I get one. Thanks.

[email protected]

41. If anyone has an invite left I would love to try this out…[email protected]. SunRocket screwed me over!!!

42. I’d love an invite as well, if there are any available!

[email protected]

43. Hi. If someone could be kind enough to send me an invite as well. [email protected]

44. Hi, I would love an invite if there is any available.
    [email protected]

45. I could really use an invite! my voip died (sunrocket) and I need a local phone #, have mercy please!

[email protected]

46. Spampirate, I just sent you GC invite. Check your mailbox.

47. In same SunRocket boat… would love an invite!

Thanks!

48. I have run out of GC invite. Thanks.

49. I feel for y’all, also screwed by SunRocket.
    If anyone still has an invite, it will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

50. sunrocket strikes again! i could really use an invite to get a new local #, then i’m thinking of using magicjack, but they don’t have any local #s available where I live.

would really appreciate an invite for grand central. thanks.

[email protected]

51. Could someone send me an invite…

pallu21 @ yahoo.com

(another sunrocket customer)

52. would some nice person please send me an invite?

Thank you!!

My address is: [email protected]

53. [email protected]

I’d love an invite!

54. I’d appreciate an invite. It may come in handy as my Sunrocket account melts down.

[email protected]

55. I too am suffering from the Sunrocket meltdown. I love gmail and it sounds like I would love a GrandCentral too.

[email protected]

56. i would greatly appreciate an invite.

57. I would love to get an invite as well.

58. oops, here’s email.
    [email protected]
    a great idea on your previous post!

59. Jean Claude Arial says:

My 13 try from many websites and blogs to find a invite. Still no luck so hoping this 13th is my lucky number 🙂 I promise to continue the good deed and pass any onwards after.

Thanks all.

Bluesfest

60. Jean Claude Arial says:

Oh and my email is [email protected], sorry forgot to included it.

Bluesfest

61. Pretty please if anyone has invites left. Laureningeorgia -at- gmail.com
    I promise I’ll share!

Cheers!

62. Chris Fohlin says:

Hey, anyone have any GrandCentral invites left? cdfohlin at gmail dot com, thanks in advance!

63. In the same SunRocket boat as well. Would appreciate an invite as well. dppeak -at- gmail dot com.

64. Jayse Brock says:

I would *love* an invitation if anyone has one. I operate a student-run business in two cities, so you can see my difficulties with people wanting local numbers.

Thanks!

65. GrandCentral invite spooler at makakaou.com.
    Quite a few invites right now.

66. thank you david! i just tried, and the site gave me parse error. maybe they are just getting hit hard. i’ll keep trying.

67. willilam says:

hey all, really itchin for an invide.. please send one my way: pelo88 at gmail.com

68. willilam says:

David, your site’s broken!! Help!

69. Itching for an invite!

70. I actually just bought one off ebay for 1.39. I got the account and set it up. Its pretty sweet.

71. Can I get an invitation, please?

72. Can I please have an invite? ben at beideman.net

73. Arun Kumar says:

Can anyone please send me an Invite? Thank you very much.

74. Any spare invites, please send me one. Thank you very much.

75. All set. Found a kind soul at the sunrocketforum that gave me an invite.

76. Can someone please send me a grandcentral invite at [email protected]
    Thanks in advance

77. I would appreciate an invite
    Thanx

[email protected]

78. i got an invite, please scratch me from the list.
    if i end up with leftover invites of my own, i’ll share them here.

79. I’m yet another loyal sunrocket customer that got the real deal after prepaying $200 for 2 years 3 monts ago. I’m curious about the GrandCentral project since it’s now backed by Google. I would greatly appreciate an invite. My email is bshajenko at gmail dot com. Thanks guys!

80. Another Sunrocket refugee — would appreciate an invite. I promise to pass on other invites. Thanks! iflymooney AT gmail.com

81. Hi guys

Dying for an invite. Please be so kind to send to andy.b2 at gmail dot com. I promise to return the favour to the next commenters on this blog.

82. I have been trying to get an invite for awhile now. Would someone please help me out. [email protected]

83. Please please send me one invitation too. I would highly appreciated.

84. I’m another SunRocket refugee – would greatly appreciate an invite, and I’ll share the invites I get in return!

85. George Phil says:

Hi,
    Is it possible to get a grand central invite ?

Thx,

George

86. George Phil says:

Hi,
    Is it possible to get a grand central invite ?

Thx,

George
    [email protected]

87. Bought one on ebay for $1.59. Sweet deal!

88. Dave Ness says:

If you have anymore GrandCentral invites I’d love one. Thank you in advance!

Dave

89. Dave,
    leave your email address!

90. Dave Ness says:

Sorry – here ya go: [email protected]

Thank you!
    Dave

91. I could totally use an invite too! Would love to get out from under my voip provider!

hope someone can spare one – I’ll do the same!

92. Brendon says:

If anyone has an invite left it would be awesome if you could send me one Plurrin + at + gmail.com

93. Brendon says:

thanks rebecca for the invite!

94. If any of you have invites left, please send me an invite for Google GrandCentral. Thanks for your help.

Ramana

95. Hi i’d love a grand central invite!!
    thanks
    roslyntate at gmail.com

96. I would appreciate an invite
    Thanx

97. Lee,
    I know I might be late on this.

I am desperately seeking a Grand Central account so I can port my SunRocket number.

SunRocket dropped me like a hot rock after I just paid my annual subscription in May.

If anyone on the blog who has recieved invites or knows where I can get one….. I would REALLY appreciate it.

I am truly desperate.

98. Hi,

I hope I can still push my head in, i need an invite for Grand Central

Thanks
    starjsr at gmail .com

99. Thank you so much I got an Invite (I don’t know how to delete my post)
    starjsr at gmail .com

100. Can you please send me an GC invite. Your help is highly appreciated. My email id [email protected]

101. I’ve been looking for invites to Grand Central for awhile. I’ll gladly come back and give out more invites. Email:
    [email protected]

102. If someone could send me an invite, I’d appreciate it. I’ll be more than happy to share the wealth. Thanks!

dave.reichel (at) gmail (dot) com

103. If anyone has anymore invites left, I would really appreciate it — here’s my e-mail:

datdallaseg (at) gmail (dot) com

104. Looking for someone willing to share a GC invite with me.

Thanks,

[email protected]

105. Hate to be the last to ask, but if anyone has any invites left I would love one

106. Dsilvius says:

Looking for an invite if someone can help.

107. Hello,

I am a desperate SunRocket user. I would greatly appreciate an invite if anyone still has one.

[email protected]

108. I would like to have GC invite, I do have Joost.com invite we can trade.

109. I would like to have GC invite, I do have Joost.com invite we can trade.
    [email protected]

110. Could someone send me an invite…

olisch (at) gmail.com

I would really apreciate it …

thanx

111. please send me an invite to GC at [email protected]

112. can someone send me an invite as well “planomateo (at)
    gmail.com”

thanks,
    matt

113. Alright, an invite please?

momto1m (at) gmail.com

114. can I get a grand central invite?

115. invite pls to goatsee.cx AT gmail.com

116. I would really like an invite into this service. I have a home phone, personal cell, and work cell. It would be nice to try out this service and see the benefits. Please if anyone has an invite send me one.

[email protected]

117. Anyone have an extra invite for me?

TIA

118. Another SR refugee looking for Grand Central invite. Many thanks in advance. flyersfan(at)linuxmail.org

119. please someone spare an invite to this desperate SunRocket sucker at ap5276 AT gmail.com [email protected] many thanks in advance.

120. would love an invite
    andy84 AT gmail.com

121. anyone willing to offer a GC invite…i’ll send you a cd ( http://www.littleamericarecords.com/bp )
    thanks
    brandonjp AT gmail

122. Hi – I’m SunRocket refugee, I’d love to get an invite.

Thanks a bunch.

[email protected]

123. Hi,I used to be one of sunrockets users.
    can anyone sand me a grand central invite to my email please.

thanks

124. rodrigo says:

hey, can anybody spare an invite for GC? I’d really appreciate it. Moreover, I’ll give my first invites to whoever you want, so you’ll effectively be gaining some 🙂

email: ipinga[at]gmail[dot]com

125. If Toprankblog.com runs out I am giving away invites at my site if you comment.

126. A sunrocket user needs an invite.
    Thanks in advance

qaiserpk[at]gmail[dot]com

127. Please, please. I would really love an invite to Grand central. Thanks in advance.

128. Please, needs an invite to Grand central. SunRocket refugee

Thanks in advance

129. Please, needs an invite to Grand central. SunRocket refugee

Thanks in advance

130. Me too,needs an invite to Grand central. SunRocket refugee

Thank you very much.

[email protected]

131. Can someone please pass out an invite to Grand central. Another SunRocket victim.

Thanks.

132. Can anyone that have invites be so kind to send one for me, please? 🙂
    serg_melnik(at)yahoo.com

133. Michael says:

Hi,

I would appreciate the good karma of a GrandCentral invite.

Thanks in advance,
    Michael

134. Hello Everyone,

I would really more than appreciate if you could share a GrandCentral invite.

Thanks A Million

Thanks & Warm Regards,
    Sonny

135. I reserved an number some time ago, but have not yet received an invite.

If you have an invite left, pass it this way.

zmithd (AT) gmail.com

cheers!

136. I’m sure they’re all gone, but I would appreciate a gc invite.

john.ruth AT gmail.com

137. I would like to give a couple of invites out but how in the heck do I know who already got one and who didn’t? I , for instance, received an invite but can not alter my post to show that I have.

Michael

138. Hi Michael,

I haven’t got any yet and would be very happy if you give me one 🙂
    Will post another message when got one.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Sergey.

139. Oh,

Just in case copying my mail:
    serg_melnik( at )yahoo.com

Thanks again,
    Sergey

140. Hi Michael,

I haven’t got any invite yet and would like to get one, too.
    Thanks.

met @[email protected]

141. Hold up folks. I feel really stupid as I am unable to log into my account!!! I either forgot my password or username and am waiting for assistance from GrandCentral. Damn, this really sucks.

If you get an invite in the meantime please post it so that when I get back in I send to people who have not yet received one.

Michael

142. Hi Michael,

Hope you’ll get to your account soon. Yet you’re the only person responded to appeals 🙂
    Sure will post when get the invite.

Thanks and good luck,
    Sergey

143. I am in need of a Grand Central invite please.

Thanks [email protected]

144. Hi Michael,

I am still waiting desperately for GrandCentral Invite. I would really appreciate if you can send me an invite and I also promise to come back here and distribute my available invites.
    Thanks a Million
    Sonny

Sonnykocher at Gmail.com
    bestofall at Gmail.com

145. joe whyte says:

I would love an invite please!!!

[email protected]

146. I would love an invite. [email protected].

Kay

147. I got a grandcentral.com invite at http://www.siteinvites.com pretty neat system they have setup

148. Good News,
    I have 5 more invites and I can send the invites, just let me know as I don’t who already got and who didn’t get. Please email me bestofall at Gmail.com

149. I am back into GrandCentral and have some invites. As I don’t know who got one and who did not I will start to send to anyone who posts below this one. Good going Sonny I was going to send you one but you hooked up.

Michael

150. plz some one send me invitation for GC my email id claz99 at gmail.com

151. matt kim says:

hey can I please get an invite? Thanks! my email is matthewjkim [at] gmail dot com

152. visualage says:

Please send me one invite. Thanks!

153. Michael can you send me invite plz

plz some one send me invitation for GC my email id claz99 at gmail.com

154. Hi Michael,

Please, could you send me the invite?

Thanks,
    Sergey.

155. I’d like an invite as well

thanks!

156. Hi Micheal
    Can you send me invite at [email protected]

Thanks a bunch

157. Please send me an invite: maverickmusic(AT)gmail(dot)com

158. I would greatly appreciate an invite to Grand Central. Thank you for all the information,

Pete

fixitpete @ opt online . net

😉 You know the deal — take out the space. 😉 Thanks again!

159. Hi Guys I sent evites to the emails below:

160. Hi Guys I sent evites to the emails below:
    claz99*gmail.com
    matthewjkim*gmail.com
    option282*yahoo.com
    maverickmusic*gmail.com

161. I would appreciate an invite to Grand Central….PLEASE!

162. I would appreciate an invite to Grand Central….PLEASE!

163. Would love an invite to Grand Central – SR sucker

thanks in advance 🙂

164. Please send an Invite

165. Can I have one please?

[email protected]

166. May I have an invite please?

167. invite me please [email protected]

168. Can you someone please send me invite at [email protected]

169. Hi Michael,

I haven’t got any invite yet and would like to get one, too.
    Thanks.

170. Love an invite to GC

[email protected]

171. Another Sunrocket subscriber (or donator) since they pretty much took everyone’s money and ran (well, rebranded themselves under Telebend or whatever the heck it is called).

Anyways, if anyone has any invites left I would appreciate one and as usual would pass-it-on back to the board.

[email protected]

172. Goodness, is there anything left? Just heard about this product and sounds pretty cool.

But hopefully you still have invites left. If you send me one I will send you an invite to GMail. It’s another beta program that Google came out with. It’s their email application.
    (read with sarcasm, in case you think I was serious)

173. In case there is anyone out there who is in a generous mode, would love an invite.

rauladiaz at mail.com

Thanks,

174. I would greatly appreciate an invite to Grand Central. Thank you for all the information thank you in advance. have a great day

175. alan lewis says:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPlllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

invite me.. [email protected]

176. Hi all,

I finally got the invite and have 3 to give.
    Next three people who post about their need of the invite will receive it.

Sergey.

177. Another Sunrocketeer here, may I please have an invite. Thanks [email protected] Glenn

178. I would love to receive an invite, please, for GC!!! It sounds amazing!!! Thank you!!!!

179. I would love to receive an invite, please, for GC!!! please send to [email protected]

180. Invites are sent to [email protected] and [email protected].

Sergey

181. Can I have one please…?

[email protected]

182. Send me one here por favor!
    [email protected]

183. The last my invite goes to [email protected].

Sergey.

184. thanks

185. If anyone has an invite is it possible I could get one? If I get in from an ivite I receive from here I will come back here and give out at least 3 invites.

Thanks,

Mike

186. Sorry all didn’t think about this thing not putting my email address on my post–lol

Mike at SendaGig dot com

187. Please send me invite at [email protected]

188. I would so very greatly appreciate an invite if anyone has one to spare. [email protected]

189. Folks – I am an enterprising VoiP enthusiast doing a VoIP project for my Computer Science course. I was wondering if you could help me with a GranCentral invite. I will really appreciate your help and I will return it to others through invites that I receive.

Regards,
    Email: [email protected]

190. I too would love to get an invite. I will share the wealth once I get invites to give…

please send to [email protected]

191. Hi all, I’ve been looking for this kind of service for a long time and would greatly appreciate an invite. Please send to [email protected].

Thanks very much!

192. hi everyone! anyone kind enough to send me an invite? it would be greatly appreciated! [email protected]

thank you!

193. Can someone please spare an invite. I’m a Sun Rocket refugee now trying magicJack but they don’t have any local numbers. Please help. Thanks. [email protected]

194. Prabhakar says:

195. Hi guys,

I would like to have an invite for google grandcentral, any of you have a spare one, pls send it to me:

email: [email protected]

Many thanks

196. I would so appreciate a GrandCentral invite, if anyone could spare one. Thanks in advance!

[email protected]

197. Would love to have an invite for Grand Central…

mahalo in advance

romilar[at] gmail.com

tr

198. Adding my name to this list, requesting a GrandCentral invite. Will pass out invites if I get any. timrow at arcor.de

199. Hey david thanks for http://www.siteinvites.com got my invite there less than 10 minutes!

Scotty

200. Another displaced SunRocket user. Please send me a GrandCentral invite!!

Chad

201. Another displaced SunRocket user. Please send me a GrandCentral invite!! email: a [dot] cattle [dot] dog @ gmail [dot] com

Chad

202. If someone could please send me a Grand Central Invite it would be appreciated.

203. Me too please. I really need it, make me safer

204. GC Invite needed here

205. If anyone has an extra I’d appreciate one. Thanks.

shaunjunk at yahoo dot com

206. Please Please, someone with an invite send me one. I will return the favor whenever needed. Email is [email protected]

Thankss

207. If anyone has an invite i would greatly appreciate one! Thank you!!!!!

208. Please Please, someone with an invite send me one. I will return the favor whenever needed. Email is [email protected]

209. I have all ten of my GRAND central invites left if whoever signs up for http://www.cashcrate.com/305797 gets one once you sign up email me at [email protected] btw its a greats site free money for signing up for quick easy surveys if you want proof I’ll email you with pictures of my checks. Good luck

210. could anyone please spare one? I’ll gladly return the favor here. Thanks. xash [at] hotmail [.] com

211. Hi,
    Can some one please send me a GC invite

to amit77us at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance 🙂

Amit

212. Gre Horst says:

Would love an invite and will return the favor to other posters-
    grehorst at gmail dot com

213. Hi,
    Will really appreciate a Grandcentral invite.
    thnx in advance.

214. Duane,
    Thnx for messaging.
    Email is [email protected]
    (for GC invite)
    🙂

215. SunilEpari says:

Hi
    Can you send me invite at [email protected]

Thanks very much

216. GC Invite on its way…

217. I would love a GC invite if anyone has one available… thurst(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks in advance!

218. I would really enjoy a Grand Central Invite if anyone has any available. I would be glad to pass my invitations along to other posters.

Thanks in advance.

219. I would really enjoy a Grand Central Invite if anyone has any available. I would be glad to pass my invitations along to other posters.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

220. If anyone has another invite, could you please send it to me? Thanks!

lincolnluxor at gmail dot com

221. If anyone has another invite, I would really love it!

email: [email protected]

Thanks so much in advance!

222. Probably a little late to the party, but if anyone has an invite I’d appreciate it being passed along.

TIA,

Al

arw903-m at yahoo dot com

223. PLEASE send me and invite, I have been waiting forever.

224. PLEASE send me and invite, I have been waiting forever, sorry for posting again, but I forgot to leave an email address. [email protected]

225. I would really appreciate an invite also. Been really wanting to try this ride. gkofman at gmail dot com

226. Hoping there’s a chance I can score an invite
    benmeyer78 at gmail dot com

227. Hoping to get one invite if any left. [email protected]

228. I have been trying everything to find an invite, I’d be willing to post credit here and share some invites too if I can get one from someone.

[email protected]

229. If there is an extra invite, I’d be interested.

Steve
    [email protected]

230. If anyone has another invite, could you please send me one. Thanks!

[email protected]

231. I have all ten of my GRAND central invites left if whoever signs up for http://www.cashcrate.com/305797 gets one once you sign up email me at [email protected] btw its a greats site free money for signing up for quick easy surveys if you want proof I’ll email you with pictures of my checks. Good luck

232. AFTER YOU CAN EMAIL ME FOR A SCRIPT THAT AUTOMATICIALY FILLS OUT THE OFFERRS

233. can any one give one invitation for me…………

234. can any one give one invitation for me..

235. I would love a grand central invite if someone could shoot it over to:

[email protected]

236. If there are any grandcentral invites left, I’d love to try it out.

[email protected]

237. I did sent three invitation as promissed.

238. Anyone got an invite left for me? I will share mine!

Thanks in advance!

239. I would LOVE an invitation to this.

[email protected]

240. i would also love to get an invitation to this.

bluevelvet (at) swbell.net

thanks!

241. Please send me a invite for grandcentral.

thnx for help

242. please invite!! [email protected]

243. Please send me an invite…

Thank you so much!

244. David Mussington says:

I will trade a pownce.com invite for a GrandCentral One?

Please!

D

245. Thnx for sending invitation for me……i got the invitation

246. Thnx for sending invitation for me……i got the invitation

Very thnx for sending invitation.

247. David Mussington says:

[email protected]

I would like an invitation please.

248. If there are any invitations Left Id be really gratefull if somone invited me. [email protected]

249. Bill Lackey says:

I would appreciate an invitation if any are available. Thanks!!

250. Bill Lackey says:

I would appreciate an invitation if any are available. Thanks!!

251. I would appreciate if an invitation is available fo me

[email protected]

252. I would like and invite please..

253. Brian Autke says:

Please invite me if an invitation is available.

brian1952 at email.com

254. I would be very grateful if someone sends me an invitation to [email protected]. I need this very badly!

255. I am asking for an invite, I promised my friend one when I get one but after that ill invite anyone here with my remaining invitations!! Good Looks!

256. If anyone has any invites left I would really appreciate one. jlem26 at gmail dot com

257. ohh geez there is a big list to fill, but if anyone has a invite hook it up at hosierdaddy at gmail.com

258. i have pownce invite for anybody that can send me a grand central invite.

janmo.stuff at mailnull.com

thanks.

259. thanks. i got a grand central, but if you invites to other cool services i have invites to grand central and pownce to give. email me.

260. Hi can i get a invite too please: jkalar1-at-yahoo.com

261. Ryan Hilario says:

Please send me an Invite

262. I appreciate if you send me an Invite

[email protected]

263. Hey, would appreciate a grandcentral invite if anyone has one to spare!

notapp @ gmail . com

264. that would be awesome if i could snag one of these!!

[email protected]

265. would appreciate an invite so I can provide invite for others.

[email protected]

266. I would love to try this out… Some one plz send me an invite… [email protected]
    many thanks-

267. It’s a long list, but I’ll throw my name into the pot for a GC invite. None of my friends are interested in GC so I’ll throw the invites back here if I end up getting in.

supremecommand AT hotmail DOT com

-Brandon

268. i would love an invite!
    [email protected]

269. i would love an invite!

[email protected]

(ian dot psi dot va at gmail dot com)

270. I’d love an invite to “grandcentral” if anyone has any extras.

Thanks

[email protected]

271. I would greatly appreciate an invite. In return whomever invites me I will credit 3 invites to whomever they wish.

THINK ABOUT IT!!!! INVITE 8 people instead of 5.

Please email kbil4eva [at] msn [dot] com if interested

272. Hi If anyone needs Invitation for Grandcentral you are most welcome.

I have enough invites but you need to pay 99 cents through paypal for each invite.

If interested can send me an email.

[email protected]

273. I would like an invite if you have some !!
    Thanks so much in advance!!!

jetpark [at] gmail.com

274. Hey thx Aditya for the invite.. I really appreciate your cooperation..

275. i’d also love an invite, and will gladly invite others once i receive one myself. thx.

[email protected]

276. I would love an invite to Google GrandCentral.

I will pay someone through PayPal for the invite.

rob.wells [at] ashtrin.com

277. Hey rob i guess now its working fine. Enjoy!! grandcentral service….

278. Hi, if anyone has invite they could send me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[email protected]

279. Hey I would be so grateful for an invite if anyone has any left. Thanks!

-JAR

john.a.reyes at gmail.com

280. rushik shah says:

Hi everybody,

can someone send me an invite on

first name : rushik
    last name : shah

Regards
    Rushik

281. Would love to get an invite if available. Thanks!
    kenn01 @ gmail.com

282. Hi-
    Pls. send GC invite, if any spare available.

Cheers!
    Prashant

283. Hi-
    Pls. send GC invite at [email protected], if any spare available.

Cheers!
    Prashant

284. I would appreciate a grandcentral invite as well

thanks in advance

285. I would appreciate a grandcentral invite as well

thanks in advance

286. anyone have invites? [email protected]

287. Would like GC Invite,

Please help =)

thanks

Amar

288. Christopher says:

Hey I would be so grateful for an invite if anyone has any left. Thanks!

~Christopher

289. I would appreciate an invitation if any are available. Thanks!! chrisdageek @ gmail .com

Thanks,
    Chris

290. Can you pls send me the invite @ [email protected]

291. GC Invite please, if there are any still available,
    capstevegmailcom

292. I would like a grandcentral invite, my Email is [email protected]

I really need a local number because my cell phone has an out of state area code and I am looking for work so having a local phone number to put on my resume would be very helplful…

293. I would like an invite…Please send it to [email protected]

Thanks alot

294. Hi I would love an invite to gc. I will give you 4 of my invites in exchange for 1. My email is [email protected].

Thanks!

295. If anyone has an invite, I can use one. Please email it to me at [email protected] Thank you soooooo much in advance.

296. anyone please send me a invite so i can give it out to others . share people 😛

297. I’m dying to try this out! Can someone send me an invite? Please please? 🙂

298. oops, here’s my email if you have an invite to send 😉

299. Please send me an invite if you’ve got one:

Thanks,

Mike

300. William Hudgens says:

Invite please 🙂

[email protected]

301. I guess it doesn’t hurt to ask.

302. [email protected]

help a brother out

303. Please can I have an invite

[email protected]

304. I’d like to have one please.. thanks..

305. Would appreciate an invite:

DugFin (@gmail)

306. need an invite thanks

307. need an invite thanks [email protected]

308. Please Please does anybody have an invite to spare??? Would love to get hooked up.

Thanks in advance!

Rich

309. Grand Central invites anyone? Thank you if you want to send me one…

Rich

310. sriram kolli says:

Pls Please send me an grand central invitaion.

Thanks in advance
    [email protected]

311. I too would love and invite to GC. Thanks.

[email protected]

312. Can someon please send me an invite to GC as well? Thanks!

313. Can someone send me an invite as well? Thank You

314. Sorry, here’s my email [email protected]

315. is it possible there are any grand central invites left???
    -wm

316. Asghar Jafri says:

Hi

Please send me an invite also.

Thanks

317. Aleza Sannchez says:

I appreciate if any of you guy invite me AT GGC

[email protected]

318. I would like an invite.

[email protected]

319. Would you happen to have any invites left?

320. nappyloxs says:

I would also love an invite. Thanks
    [email protected]

321. Would love an invite too.

[email protected]

322. Would love to get an invite, too, please?!!

[email protected]

323. I’d appreciate one too, thanks!

jaredfaul at yahoo dot com

324. Ryan Drepaul says:

If anyone has an extra invite, it would be appreciated greatly.

325. Damon Blank says:

Here is another plea!!!! Anyone with an extra invite I’d love to try it out…. Sounds awesome!!

Thanks alot!!!

326. If anyone has an Invite I would like one please.
    ecs @ charleszone.net

Thanks!!

327. Ryan Drepaul says:

another request, please if anyone has an extra invite send me one and I will gladly help invite others. thank you again.

328. Trevor Whitney says:

For all of you who offered to pass along invites if invited, I would love one as well, and would be me more than happy to share the love.

Thanks!

329. If you guys still have invites, I’d really appreciate it…

330. I would like an invite…Please send it to : [email protected]
    thank you 😉 .

331. If anyone has one left I would really appreciate it. [email protected]

332. Hi,

Was curious if anyone still had a GrandCentral invite.
    [email protected]

333. hey just wondering if anyone might have an invite, have been looking for a couple of days and cant seem to find anyone. If i do receive one i will be more than happy to give my invites away.

Please email me at [email protected]

again thanks!! and happy hunting for those looking

334. If anyone has an invite left I really appreciate one.

Thanks in advance

335. If anyone has an invite available, I would greatly appreciate receiving one. Thank you.

336. If anyone has an invite to give out, I will gladly share the 10 I get on this blog. GC looks great!

[email protected]

337. I would love to have an invite and would in return share my invites on this blog as well. Thanks.

338. Please email an invitation if anyone has one.

Appriciate it.

339. If anyone has an invite and would be willing to send one to me, I will commit to share the 10 I receive with members of this blog who have requested one.

Thanks,

rick.r.fernandez at gmail.com

340. I a can’t wait to try GrandCentral … finally a Google service that I really NEED.

If anyone has an invite to spare, please email an invite to me.

I will commit to share my 10 invites on this blog.

Thanks
    stevenericson(at symbol)gmail.com

341. Joshua Wolf says:

Please email an invitation if anyone has one. Thanks!!!

joshleewolf (at) yahoo.com

342. Hello, would love if anyone can send me an invite, I will follow the deed in return for anyone who wants to be invited.
    Thanks, boris27 at gmail dot com

343. Jake Owens says:

Hey if i could get an invite i would surely return the favor ASAP

THanks, Jake

344. if anyone has an invite left, i would appreciate it

davideverest AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks

345. Russell Jenkins says:

I was kindly given an invite and want to return the favor…please do the same if i send one to you rjenkins79 at gmail

346. Alexander Shettleworth says:

I would like an invite if someone could spare. Thanks in advance!

347. Alexander Shettleworth says:

my email is shettleworth at gmail – thanks!

348. Russell Jenkins says:

I have plenty now if you need one just shoot me an email! [email protected]

349. Would Love one if anyone has any [email protected]

350. Please send me an invite
    [email protected]

351. Would really appreciate a GrandCentral invite as a Canuck in Ontario. Will definitely share back… Thanks!

[email protected]

352. Thanks a bunch David – I assume now I have some to give so if anyone needs an invite e-mail [email protected]

353. Yitzchok Tzvi Levine says:

If anyone has one… I’d really appreciate it

354. Yitzchok Tzvi Levine says:

Thank You – I got one.

355. I guess HAHAHA stands for Heavy A..hole repeated three times. I can’t believe that you would do that to the people to legitimately requested an invite and included their email address. Luckily I am not among them and you never will get mine HAHAHA.

356. I would very much like to have an invite. Thank you very much.
    laura AT qnet DOT com

357. I do not need an invite after all, thank you all the same. GrandCentral sent me an invite directly after just a few hours of entering my request.

358. Would love an invite if anyone has one left.

Thanks in advance..

359. Any kind sole wiling to send me an invite for our nonprofit Center for Cognitive Liberty & Ethics??

Please send to xman cognitiveliberty com

much appreciated!

360. Still have a few invites left, e-mail me at artificialard atsign gmail com

Richard and John, sent you invites, share the love…

361. Hi guys:

No need for invite. Thanks for the offers!

I signed up for the invite list at Grand Central and 45 mins later they sent me one. Looks great!

362. I wouldn’t mind an invite if someone has one laying about after the hoidays…

craig.morea AT gmail.com

363. Zooberdeaux says:

If anyone has an invite, it would be great and I would appreciate it. Thanks!

laptops.reloaded [you know] gmail.com

364. I have one. Thank you!

I will get Zooberdeaux.

365. Hi!!!

I could really use an invite if anyone has one to spare!!

thanks!

366. Would love an invite

[email protected]

Thanks to all the generous people out there.

367. DeSalvionjr says:

I would like an invite please.
    DeSalvionjr [at] gmail [dot] com

368. Susanne Bullo says:

If anyone out there has a spare invite – 1webdeveloper [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks and Happy New Year!

369. Please send invite to hattybin at gmail dot com

THANK YOU!!!

370. Anyone have an invite to share….thanks and goodluck in 08.. benmarck at gmail.com

371. I would really appreciate an invite…will return the favor for others.

beamur1(@)netscape dot net

372. Brian Morrison says:

Any invites floating around out there? Ive just recently found this application, and its something I NEED!!!! Please help!

bojangles027 AT hotmail DOT com

373. Wow, what a neat app. I would love to check this out. So far google has not disappointed! If you can spare an invite you got a friend for life!

sirkuz || at || gmail || dot || com

374. Thank you very much!

375. Evan Livingston says:

[email protected] would love an invite.

Also he can offer extremely good photoshop work in trade for an invite.

376. I’d love an invite!

thanks!

377. I would like an invite to GrandCentral too please… Thanks in advance 🙂

378. Please send me GrandCentral invite. Thanks in advance

379. Please send me a invite to GrandCentral.

Thanks

380. I would greatly appreciate a Grand Central invite. If anyone could assist it would be most greatly appreciated. Thank you. My email address is [email protected]

381. I would really like an invite to Grand Central as well.
    Thanks in advance,
    [email protected]

382. I require an invite also, it would be greatly appreciated.
    -Email address –
    [email protected]

383. I forgot to mention, if I get invited, i’ll gladly use all 10 invites here.

384. Nevermind, I signed up for GrandCentral and google invited me about an hour later.

385. If anyone can spare an invite I would greatly appreciate it.
    Email: [email protected]

386. Bill Chan says:

How I feel so late in posting for an invite. I should have signed up when TechCrunch first posted about them a long time ago.

If anyone would be generous as to offer an invite, please hook it up! chili.sandbox at gmail.com

Much thanks,

fellow geek Bill

387. Bill, check your email

388. I hate to be a freeloader, but does anyone have a spare invite? I would appreciate it highly, I am in need of a good voicemail service…

389. I could use an invite as well if anyone has a spare. Feel kinda bad getting so late to the party.

Thanks a million,
    Brad

390. any invites left??
    i’ll return the favor to someone for sure!!!
    Thanx..

391. Could I get an invite please? Thank you.

392. Hi Could you please send me an invite..Thanks

393. Hi Could you please send me an invite..Thanks
    [email protected]

394. any spare invites???
    please!!
    [email protected]

395. Hello, would love if anyone can send me an invite, I will follow the deed in return for anyone who wants to be invited.
    Thanks, [email protected]

396. Matthew Naab says:

I too would like an invite if anyone has one left.

397. Matthew Naab says:

I too would like an invite if anyone has one left.
    [email protected]

398. Hello if possible, Could you please send me an invite to [email protected]..Thanks

399. Anyone have any invites left? [email protected] if you do. TIA!

400. I too would like an invite if anyone has one left.([email protected]) TIA

401. This looks awesome, I would appreciate an invite if someone has a spare. Of course, if someone here gives me an invite, I will distribute mine to those below me 😉
    Send it to: alec(dot)larsen+gc (at) gmail(dot)com
    > ends up looking like ****.******+**@*****.***

Thanks!

402. I would like an invite if anyone is willing to send me one: rub3n(dot)v3ga(at)gmail(dot)com, I too will distribute my invites to those who request below me

403. Been looking all day help me out

404. I would love an invite:

siriana83 AT gmail DOT com

405. I need an invite please

406. Linda H says:

I would love an invite also. Please send to [email protected]. Thanks so much!

407. If you have any invites left, I’d really love one…
    jan07 -at- petertheobald -dot- com

408. robert norman says:

a big thanks 2 anyone with an invite…. [email protected] would be a great help

409. I would love, love, love an invite to Grand Central. . . anybody? Thanks so much in advance. [email protected]

410. One for me too…
    alsameerATgmailDOTcom

411. berboris says:

I would love an invite
    Thanks so much in advance
    berboris AT yahoo DOT com

412. Hook me up!!! [email protected]

413. If you have one you can spare, I would certainly enjoy using Google Grandcentral!

mrcrleeATgmailDOTcom

Thanks so much!
    -Chris

414. Sure could use and invite! Send to [email protected]

415. Diane McAdams says:

I offer all of you this joke in exchange for a grandcentral invite. My email address is [email protected] Thanks guys everyone 😉

A guy meets a hooker in a bar. She says, “This is your lucky night. I’ve got a special game for you. I’ll do absolutely anything you want for $300, as long as you can say it in three words.” The guy replies, “Hey, why not?” He pull his wallet out of his pocket, and one at a time lays three hundred-dollar bills on the bar, and says, slowly: “Paint…my…house.”

416. I would love a invite if anyone has one to spare.

Thanks,
    Jason
    send to: [email protected]

417. Jack Adams says:

If anyone has a spare invite, I would be grateful!

Jack Adams

THANKS!

418. I have an a.viary invite I’ll swap for a Grand Central invite. sdyer03 at gmail com.

SEnd an e-mail and I’ll respond. I’ll also share an invite from GC.

Stephen

419. i would greatly appreciate an invite, i will do the same. thank you sina2b at gmail.com

420. If anyone has a spare invite, I would be grateful!

Ted
    [email protected] dot com

421. I would be SO grateful for an invite. Please….anyone?
    I will do the same.

422. can anyone send me an invite please. goshiberu AT gmail DOT com

thanks

423. can anyone send me an invite to grandcentral please. goshiberu AT gmail DOT com

thanks

424. i have 450 invites, who wants one

425. Kimba Wiggins says:

George,

I would like an invite:

426. George, please send one my way:

jan07 -at- petertheobald -dot- com

427. Been trying to get an invite for awhile, please send one when you have a chance.

428. DeSalvionjr says:

George, I would like one Please…

DeSalvionjr[at]gmail[dot]com

429. George,
    Thank you kindly in advance for any invite you would be willing to send me!
    univerarep[at]yahoo[dot]com

430. Larry Leach says:

I’m running for a small town city council and desperately need a Grandcentral invite. Thank you in advance!

431. Larry Leach says:
  432. Hey George Mate,

If you have any invites remaining. Could you send me one as well.

secretoctober[at]gmail.com

You the man!

433. George,
    I would greatly appreciate if you could send invite my way as well, thanks in advance. -Wade

wadetm(at)gmail.com

434. Late to the ask I know. But maybe you’ve received some more invites?
    If so would you send me one?

Thanks.

435. Please Please Please someone invite me to grandcentral. I have been trying to get an invite for a week with no success. I would truly appreciate anyone who would invite me. My response: [email protected]

436. Michael M. says:

Please, Please, Please someone invite me to grandcentral. I have been trying to get an invite for a week with no success. I would truly appreciate anyone who would invite me. My response: [email protected]

437. I’ve been hearing great things about Grand Central and would love an invite. My email is [email protected].

Cheers!

438. Please please can you send me an invite George… [email protected]. Thanks

439. I will place a link on my homepage to anyone’s website or blog who sends me an invite. First person only, thanks. I will also come back here to give out my invites.

440. Can someone send me an invite. [email protected]

Thanks

441. Can someone PLEASE send me a grandcentral invite?

442. Can somebody mail me an invite. [email protected]

thanks.

443. Please send me an invite to [email protected] Thanks!

444. Hello, I run a small consulting company and would love to have the features of Grand Central at my disposal, unfortunately they are closed for the time being!

If anyone has an invite I would appreciate it!

Thank you !

445. William Sidell says:

please send me an invite
    wsidell(at)gmail(dot)com

446. Amelia Jamison says:

Can someone pleeeeeeaaaassssssseeee send me an invite? [email protected]

Thanks!!

447. Jerry Howell says:

Invite needed please. [email protected]

448. Nua Nicaj says:

Am I too late to the party. Please send me an invite.

[email protected] m a i l .com

449. I just heard of this..and would love an invite..
    I have tons of gmail invites if you want one..though I think you can sign up at Google.

Christianagems at gmail.com

450. Maria Kim says:

I would love a GrandCentral invite:

[email protected] m a i l.com

451. please send a grand central invite:
    shaltryc (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m
    Thanks

452. please send invite: shaltryc (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m

453. An invite would be so awesome of you!

notagimp at gmail dot com

454. please send an invite to [email protected]

455. if its not too much of a problem could i get an invite?
    i will most def give back.

worm01010 at yahoo dot com

thanks in advice=)

456. I would love an invite to GrandCentral. [email protected]

457. invite please?!

j r x n e l s o n [at] e x c i t e [dot] c o m

remove spaces. thx!

458. i’d like one too.

[email protected]

459. I would like an invite to Grandcentral.com please.

e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks. 🙂

460. If you have any other invites it would be appreciated!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

djs(at)mouse4money(dot)com

461. Been trying to get an invite 4 ever…Please.

lancealot8686(at)yahoo(dot)com

462. Been trying for months. Please

[email protected]

463. please send invite. THANKS!

464. [email protected]
    Please send invite. THANKS.

465. Harry Farje says:

I would love an invite if you still have any open invitation. Thank you so much!

466. I’ve been trying for awhile, can someone invite me?

[email protected]

467. I would like and appreciate an invite to Grandcentral.com Please send invite to jerseybayer(at)gmail(dot)com

468. charles Y says:

I would really, really appreciate anyone who could possibly invite me to join GrandCentral.

Thanks in advance,

Charles

469. Please send me an invite. Thanks, ENoch

470. Invite for GC please. [email protected]

471. It looks like grandcentral closed the invites :/ sorry

472. Hi all. I will be appreciated if some one send me a Grandcentral Invite .My email is [email protected]

kingjan

473. Can I get an invite? [email protected] thanks

474. Please share an invite with me.

[email protected]

475. I’m look for an invite too.
    TAHNKS.

476. Just to let everyone know. There are no more invites being given out by Google at this time.. Old invites that were being given out previously have expired. Unfortunately, we will all have to wait on Google to to roll it out.

477. My life depends on getting an invite!

My g-mail account is luke16

478. Need an invite for grand central

Thanks

479. Would love an invite, thanks a lot.

Mike

miklb3 @ gmail.com

480. If anyone have a invite i would love to have one so my daughter in the hospital in New York can call without getting a long distance phone bill from the hospital.

God Bless

Mark

481. An invite would be phenomenal.

Thanks guys.

482. Bradley Jardis says:

I second that…

Much thanks.

483. Shane Fellows says:

Please send me an invite! Thanks and I will help anyone out that I can once I am in.

[email protected]

484. Can somebody please send me an invite? I am in desperate need of an account. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

[email protected]

485. Any chance of an invite to GC?

486. Brad Harbans says:

Can someone please send me a grandcentral invite, my e-mail address is [email protected]. Thank You.

487. I will be appreciated if some one send me a Grandcentral Invite

488. I would like an invite if you have any left. My email is [email protected]

489. I would be very appreciative if someone could also send me an invite ([email protected]).

490. Please give me one if you still have any left.

My email is : [email protected]

Thanks much.

R.

491. I would love an invite

Thanks
    Kelvin

492. To join the club:

Can people still spare an invite?

-Nathan

493. I would appreciate an invite also.
    I’ve tried the main site months ago and no reply.
    Thanks in advance.

494. Curt Kuball says:

I would be truly grateful for an invite from anyone. I will be more than happy to return the favor if possible.

Thank You.

495. Patty Da Silva says:

I would be so extremely thankful for an invite. I have been waiting for so long. I would for sure pass on the favor.
    I thank you in advance!!!!!!
    Best luck!

[email protected]

496. Can anyone please invite me.I will thank you for life.
    My email is [email protected]

Thanks many thanks.. (:P)

497. yizhiyuzhi says:

I want an invition,can you give me? [email protected]

498. me too please.

thanks.

499. I NEEEEEEEED a Grand Central invite…PLEASE!!!!

[email protected]

I’m a HUGE google fan but missed out on this and need a number by end of day!

500. I heard that Google Grand Central is on hold and they won’t be giving out anymore invites.

I went to their websites and all you can do is reserve a number.

501. If anyone has an invite, and would like to help me out, I would be ever so grateful. Thanks, Alex

502. It seems to me that GrandCentral is not innovating much anymore.

Check out this blog post I wrote and let me know what you think…
    -Josh

Trackbacks

1. wolftrust.com » Blog Archive » Grand Central and Free Phone Numbers. says:

[…] One of Google’s newest acquisitions, GrandCentral is slowly beginning to open up with invitations. I like invitations. The free phone number space has been expanding slowly for at least a couple of years, and it’s nice to see that Google recognizes the value in having one, centralized phone number, and unlimited storage of voicemail messages. Other free phone number services I’ve used or am familiar with include PrivatePhone, Kall8, AIM Phoneline and Lycos Phone, amongst others. […]

2. Grand Central and Google says:

[…] Google, Google, Google, was how Chris Boggs recently started an article in Search Marketing Standard.  He talked about Google attempting to invade every aspect of our lives, and he was right. Of course they have search, they’ve moved into the business documents business, they have social media sites, email, analytics, etc, and today they’ve purchased an email security firm. In the offline world they’ve been making moves, with varying degrees of success, in TV and print advertising, and now they’re even forwarding your phones calls. Yes, with Grand Central Google allows people to reach you no matter which phone you’re near. The first thing you have to do is get an invite, such as one of those being given out by Lee Odden. Then you log into the system, and tell it where you’d like a phone number from. It doesn’t have to be local, you can pick one from anywhere in the US, you can pretend to be exotic with an Albany phone number, even though you’re in Wichita. Of course, local charges wouldn’t apply. The system gives you a choice of 5 numbers, with the option of generating another set, should you so wish. […]

3. […] I want a Google GrandCentral Invite, and Lee wants to give it to me! […]