Sessions on day two begin at 8:30 PST and while I appreciate that, it’s aggressive in my book. So, I’ll be attending, Twittering and blogging the following sessions at Web 2.0 Expo today as well as visiting blogtropol.us:
- 9:40am Creating a Coherent Social Strategy for Business Charlene Li (Forrester Research), Josh Bernoff (Forrester Research)
- 10:50am Consumer 2.0: How Web 2.0 is Changing Moods, Metrics, & Monetization Rafe Needleman (CNET), Konrad Feldman (Quantcast), Erin Hunter (comScore, Inc.), Garrick Schmitt (Avenue A | Razorfish), Murtaza Hussain (Peanut
Now comes a tough call. Three sessions in the 1:30 slot that I’d really like to attend at the same time.
- 1:30pm Best-kept Secrets to Search Engine Optimization Success: the Art and the Science Stephan Spencer (Netconcepts)
- 1:30pm Short Attention Span Theater: The Birth of Microblogging & Micromedia Gregarious Narain (Blue Whale Labs), Jeremiah Owyang (Forrester Research), Brian Solis (Future Works and PR 2.0), Stowe Boyd (The /Messengers)
- 1:30pm IBM: Web 2.0 Goes to Work Gina Poole (IBM Software Group), Rod Smith (IBM Emerging Internet Technologies)
It’s a really a tough one, so if you have a preference for which session you’d like me to cover, please share your preference in the comments!
The conference day will wind up with: (for me at least)
4:00pm Opening Welcome Jennifer Pahlka (CMP), Brady Forrest (O’Reilly Media, Inc.) O’Reilly Radar Tim O’Reilly (O’Reilly Media, Inc.)