Rebecca Flansburg has won the free pass to the 1st Minnesota Bloggers Conference for her post:
“Mama wants to go MN Blogger Bad”
It was close, she won by just 2 votes over Josh Braaten and Patrick Garmoe.
Congratulations again Rebecca and thank you for a clever and compelling post!
TopRank Online Marketing is proud to be a founding sponsor of the first Minnesota Blogger Conference. Tickets for this event “sold out” within a few hours and there are over 100 people on the waiting list. Thanks to conference founders Melissa Berggren, Arik Hanson, Suzi Magill and Katie Schutrop, it’s already one hot event.
The date is Saturday, Sept 11 (the day I fly to Hong Kong) and the location is at CoCo MSP in Saint Paul. Topics to be presented range from “how to blog” to “how to get your blog published as a book” to “how to make money with a blog” to “blog analytics” to a “business blogging panel” that will include Adam Singer from TopRank Marketing.
If you’d like to attend this networking rich and information packed event, you can’t. It’s sold out!
However, what you can do is win a free pass from TopRank’s Online Marketing Blog.
All you have to do is:
- Write a blog post explaining the most important thing you’ve learned from blogging yourself
- Or if you don’t blog yet, write a comment below on one thing you’d like to learn
- Also, why you should get to attend the MN Blogger Conference (instead of the other 100 people on the waiting list)
- Use the MN Blogger Conference logo above in your post and also include a link to the page you’re reading right now: http://tprk.us/mnblog
All blog post entries must be published and we must be notified (mnblog at toprank dot org) by Friday 9/3 at noon Central. Once received, all posts will be linked to from the bottom of this page and the TopRank Online Marketing staff will read the entries and decide the winner. THE WINNER of a free pass to the sold-out MN Blogger Conference will be announced at 5pm on Friday.
So what are you waiting for? Get started now on a compelling, creative and persuasive blog post that explains why you should be the winner of a very rare MN Blogger Conference pass.
- Why I Need to Attend the MN Blogger Conference – Bella the dog or Phil Wocken
- I’m Desperate to Attend the Minnesota Blogging Conference – Patrick Garmoe
- Caprese Kabobs with Balsamic Vinaigrette – Brenda Score
- Minnesota Blogger Conference – Bonnie Korman
- Mama Wants To Go Mn Blogger BAD!!! – Becky Flansburg
- My Humble Plea to Attend MN Blogger Conference – Josh Braaten