Most blogs are setup to allow anyone to make a comment on a post without having to have an account. However, some blogs are trying to create communities and require visitors to register for a free account in order to leave a comment. Sometimes this registration has other additional benefits, like forum participation, other times it doesn’t.
What are your most common reasons for discontinuing a client relationship?
- Client is too difficult to work with (49%, 37 Votes)
- The engagement is not profitable for your agency (24%, 18 Votes)
- The client declined to pay invoices on time or at all (21%, 16 Votes)
- The client's needs have changed outside the scope of your agency's capabilities (4%, 3 Votes)
- Your agency oversold and cannot deliver (1%, 1 Votes)
- What happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 76
If you are viewing this in a feed reader, please visit the blog post to vote.