Client focused, dynamic, challenging, rewarding, did I say fast paced? Those are some of the words I would use to describe our agency at TopRank Online Marketing.
TopRank has continuously evolved over the past 8+ years to become a well known and authoritative brand in the Search, Social and Online Public Relations space. Our clients include an engaging mix of companies ranging from start-ups like Marketo, a marketing automation software company, to the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), to the Fortune 20 such as McKesson, a $100 billion healthcare services company.
As one of the leading internet marketing agencies in the Midwest, TopRank Online Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Search Marketing Account Manager to join our team of dedicated, client-focused internet marketing professionals. While plenty of advertising, public relations and interactive agencies are downsizing, TopRank is growing smarter with new team members. Could you be our next Superstar?
Don’t just take my word on it, read what Adam Singer, our newest Account Manager at TopRank has to say:
“Working with TopRank is challenging, exciting and inspirational from my perspective as someone new to the team, but not new to the Internet marketing industry. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment working with a knowledgeable team and have the drive to succeed, TopRank is second-to-none.”
The ideal person for this career is passionate about internet marketing, ongoing learning and making a difference for clients. Leadership, marketing creativity and problem solving skills combine to provide both strategic direction and the development of tactical marketing plans for clients and the TopRank teams that support them. Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the companies we serve as well as TopRank team members. Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential.
Skills We’re Looking for
Prior experience with:
- Client/Account management with internet marketing programs
- Digital marketing project management
- Developing client internet marketing strategy
- Search engine optimization
- Pay per click
- Social media marketing
- Directing team execution of tactics
- Client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Quality, quality, quality!
- Provide guidance to both clients and team members
- Analyze data provided by SEO/SEM Analysts and make client marketing recommendations
- Motivate and lead others in the development, direction and execution of online marketing programs
- Respond well to ongoing client and team feedback
- Online marketing best practices: Search Marketing (SEO & PPC), Social Media Fundamentals
- Website design, usability and analytics best practices
- A collaborative agency environment
- How to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- 3-5 years of internet marketing and account/client/project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with web analytics software, such as Google Analytics, Omniture or WebTrends
- Experience working with SEO and PPC tools/platforms for keyword research, site analysis, project management, paid search ad programs
- Familiarity with web development tools such as Dreamweaver and major content management systems
- Experience working with designers, copy writers and web development staff to develop, maintain and market websites
TopRank Online Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka!
If you have the skills to help us win the hearts, minds and bottom line results for our digital marketing and PR clients, please send your resume to: hr at toprankmarketing dot com with “AM Superstar” in the Subject line.