What do you love about B2B marketing?
We asked 12 of the top B2B marketing experts lined up to speak at the upcoming MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2023 event, and in the following infographic they share what makes them start #FeelingB2B in 2023.
MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2023 takes place on October 4 — 6 in Boston and online, featuring a fantastic array or some of the world’s leading B2B marketers gathered to present their latest insights.
You’ll find full details about the exciting and extensive agenda of conference sessions, workshops, keynotes, and one-on-one sessions at the MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2023 website.
Now sit back and let’s learn what a dozen of the event’s top speakers love about B2B marketing, and get ready to start #FeelingB2B in 2023.
We extend many thanks to each of these powerful B2B marketers lined up to speak during MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2023 for sharing their #FeelingB2B insight here, and be sure to register today to attend in-person in Boston or online.
Get $200 off individual registration and $400+ for groups of three or more by using our special code, “TOPRANK” when you register here.
We’ve also got much more information available about the big MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2023 event:
- Feeling B2B in 2023 – Top 10 Reasons to Attend MarketingProfs B2B Forum
- B2B Marketing Expert Interview Series: Feeling B2B with Wil Reynolds #MPB2B
- B2B Marketing Expert Interview Series: Feeling B2B with Ahava Leibtag #MPB2B
- B2B Marketing Expert Interview Series: Feeling B2B with Pam Didner #MPB2B
- B2B Marketing Expert Interview Series: Feeling B2B with Joe Pulizzi #MPB2B