Welcome to the BIGLIST of Marketing blogs!
Below is a collection of Marketing related blogs assembled by the staff at TopRank Marketing. This excellent list includes blogs that cover a range of internet marketing topics ranging from SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click) to social media marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, email marketing and conversion rate optimization.
Save or Share this Page!
Check out the @BIGLIST of Marketing Blogs! http://tprk.us/seoblogs
How do you get on the list?
We don’t take requests to add blogs to the BIGLIST, but we do find new blogs to add in the course of covering the industry. Blogs that we include must primarily cover marketing topics and post 4-5 times per month or more. Other considerations include, blog design, usability, writing style and quality.
Our goal is to provide a useful and accurate list of active blogs about marketing. Managing such a large list over time means we may not catch every change. Common changes include changing domain names, writer changes and topics covered. If you have changes that need to be made in your BIGLIST entry, then contact TopRank using the web form.
BIGLIST OF MARKETING BLOGS (Updated January 2019)
- Act-On Marketing Blog – Focus: Digital Marketing @ActOnSoftware
This long-running marketing automation platform blog offers a cornucopia of marketing topics including marketing strategy, marketing automation, content marketing, and overall B2B marketing topics plus a feature called marketing life.
Our favorite post: 3 Things About Machine Learning Every Marketer Needs to Know
- Adobe Experience Cloud Blog – Focus: Digital Marketing @AdobeExpCloud
Positioned within the overall Adobe Blog, Experience Cloud covers customer experience insights, advertising, analytics, content, commerce, email, personalization, social and Experience Cloud updates.
Our favorite post: Connect the Content and Data Dots for a Superior Customer Experience
- Adweek Social Pro Daily @adweek
Platform news, industry trends and plenty of brand examples.
Our favorite post: Social Networks Finally Bypassed Print Newspapers as a Primary Source of News
- Agora Pulse – Focus: Social Media Marketing @agorapulse
As you would expect this social media platform blog publishes posts on social media management, social media marketing, social media for agencies, tips on marketing with Instagram and Facebook.
Our favorite post: Social Media Automation Features You Need to Start Using Right Now
- Andrea Vahl Blog @AndreaVahl
Everything you wanted to know about Facebook advertising plus a glimpse of “Grandma Mary”.
Our favorite post: Facebook Video Ads – What’s Working Now
- Ann Handley – Thoughtful marketing insight, superior writing and funny – all from Ann (sexy pants) Handley. What more could you want?
- Awario Blog @AwarioApp
Social media monitoring, selling, research and influencer marketing advice.
Our favorite post: 10 of the best social media marketing tools for 2019
- AWeber Blog – Focus: Email Marketing @aweber
A one stop shop for mail marketing tips and best practices including email design, writing, email automation, best practices, new platform features and a feature called “ask me about email marketing”.
Our favorite post: 6 Myths about the GDPR and Email Marketing Debunked
- Big Commerce Blog – Focus: Ecommerce @Bigcommerce
This top ecommerce blog shares strategies, news and tips on how to sell online, ecommerce marketing, success stories, ecommerce technology, plus occasional product update posts.Our favorite post: 30 Entrepreneur Quotes to Motivate and Inspire Your Business in 2018
- Bing Ads Blog – Focus: Online Advertising @BingAds
Microsoft’s Bing Ads blog wants to show you how to optimize your paid search advertising campaigns with tips and insights as well as product news and what’s new.
Our favorite post: 5 emerging trends in digital disruption
- Bizible Blog – Focus: B2B Marketing @bizible
Beyond blog posts about ABM, marketing attribution, lead generation, online advertising and industry news, this blog also publishes a magazine called Fast CMO, which covers what’s happening in B2B marketing.
Our favorite post: 8 Ways to Make Sure Your Content Converts
- Brand24 Blog @brand24
Social listening, marketing and industry news plus best practices on everything from hashtags to social influencers.
Our favorite post: A Complete Guide to Social Media Analysis
- Brandwatch Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @brandwatch
The topics on the Brandwatch blog are pretty straightforward: marketing, news and trends with each going deep with a variety of formats from lists, to interviews, to guides.
Our favorite post: The Most Influential Men and Women on Twitter 2018
- Brian Solis @briansolis
One of the true pioneering thought leaders on social media that continues to offer strategic insights – including how to temper social media use for a more creative, productive and happy life ala Lifescale.
Our favorite post: The Past, Present And Future Of Social Media – How We Fell To The Dark Side And Why The Force Is With Us
- Buffer Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @buffer
With a long history of great content, the Buffer Social Blog covers social media marketing, tips and how to posts on the science of social media.
Our favorite post: The New Facebook Algorithm 2018: Everything Marketers Need to Know
- Buzzsumo Blog – Focus: Data Driven Marketing @buzzsumo
For data driven marketing insights, look no further than the prolific Buzzsumo blog featuring posts on content marketing, content planning, blogging and social networks including marketing on Facebook.
Our favorite post: How to Create a Successful Content Marketing Funnel
- Campaign – UK based business media blog covering marketing, advertising and media.
- chiefmartec – Scott Brinker tells tales of marketing technology and how it’s changing marketing strategy, management, and culture.
- CinchShare Blog @CinchShare
Social Media Marketing tips for small business including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and blogging advice.
Our favorite post: Grow your team on Facebook by doing these 3 things
- Cision Blog – Focus: Communications @cision
If you’re thinking this blog is just media relations and communications, think again. This column friendly hub contains the intersection of multiple blogs on communications best practices, executive insights, a media blog and Cision best practices.
Our favorite post: 10 Steps: How to Take Your Blog Audience From Fling to Long-Term Relationship
- ClickZ Marketing News – The newly designed ClickZ web site continues to offer first class coverage of the search and interactive marketing industry as well as insight from leading industry experts.
- CMO – Adobe’s content hub for topics in demand by Chief Marketing Officers and their future replacements.
- Content Marketing Institute – The mac daddy resource for content marketing plus all that goes with it from social media to SEO and beyond – Joe Pulizzi, Michele Linn and team help make the content marketing world go ’round.
- Copyblogger – A most excellent blog on copywriting and marketing.
- CoSchedule Blog – Focus: Marketing Planning @coschedule
Besides offering a podcast, the CoSchedule blog covers content marketing, social media, email, project management, workflow and analytics. Also product updates.
Our favorite post: How to Build a Content Marketing Strategy You’ll Actually Use (Free Template)
- Digimind Blog @digimindci
Social insight driven marketing advice, competitive social intelligence tips and soup to nuts social media campaign direction for agencies.
Our favorite post: Optimize Your Content Marketing Strategy in 13 Steps with Social Media Intelligence
- Digital Marketer Blog – All things digital marketing.
- DivvyHQ Blog – Focus: Marketing Planning @divvyhq
If you need to dig in on content planning, workflows and marketing, then thie DivvyHQ blog is the place for you. Topics cover content strategy to analytics, tips to how-to’s with product features and company news from time to time.
Our favorite post: Insights & Tips for Content Strategy, Planning and Measurement
- DreamGrow Blog @dreamgrow
Social Media Marketing advice plus curated lists of resources.
Our favorite post: How To Integrate Social Media With eCommerce in 2019
- Econsultancy – One of the best all around digital marketing websites around, with roots as a blog featuring a team of on-staff writers and guest contributors.
- Experian Marketing Forward Blog – The HitWise team posts tasty insights about search trends.
Official blog from Facebook on advertising news, best practices and thought leadership.
Our favorite post: Turn Interested Shoppers Into Buyers with a Guided Shopping Experience in Messenger
Social Media Marketing strategy, tactics and ROI measurement plus platform specific best practices.
Our favorite post: 5 Social Media Trends to Watch in 2019
- Gary Vaynerchuk Blog @garyvee
The content machine that is Garyvee covers social media marketing thought leadership, trends, news and practical advice for specific social networks.
Our favorite post: 5 LinkedIn Marketing Strategies for 2019
- Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog – The team at Vancouver BC based Elastic Path, an ecommerce platform, blog all angles of conducting tansactional business online ranging from general marketing to usability to social media. There’s are also a series of podcasts from last summer worth checking out.
- GetResponse Email Marketing Blog – As the name says, this blog is all about email marketing as well as content and social media.
- Gleam Blog @gleamapp
A lot of how to social media marketing content, tips on using Gleam apps and advice on social contests, giveaways, coupons and product hunts.
Our favorite post: Stop Buying Likes: 25+ Tips to Drive Real Engagement on Facebook
- Google Ads Blog – Focus: Online Advertising @GoogleAds
I appreciate the popular culture reference to “Winter is Coming” on the Google Ads blog which explores search trends, advertising tips and platform updates like the latest Google Ads innovations.
Our favorite post: Create more effective ads for today’s consumer
- Google Webmaster Central blog – Posts from the Google Webmaster Central team.
- Grow @markwschaefer
Mark Schaefer’s blog on the intersection of marketing, technology and humanity featuring provocative insights on industry trends, featured examples of social media and marketing in action and practical advice.
Our favorite post: What Is Your Social Media Marketing Purpose? (If You Don’t Know, This Will Help)
- Heidi Cohen – The prolific and insightful Heidi Cohen publishes a consistent stream of rich, useful advice for marketers at all levels and types of company.
- Hootsuite Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @hootsuite
The Hootsuite blog promises to cover all things social media marketing including advice and tips on social media strategy, productivity, resources, skills, industry news and technology.
Our favorite post: 8 Essential Skills a Social Media Manager Must Have
- Hopper HQ Blog @hopper_hq
All things Instagram marketing ranging from trends to tips and a bit of advice on working with social influencers too.
Our favorite post: How to Measure B2B Social Media Marketing Success
- Hot in Social Media @hotinsm
Social platform news and tips covering the gamut of social media marketing topics plus curated advice from industry experts.
Our favorite post: How to Use TikTok Like a PRO: Actionable Tips for Marketers
- HubSpot Blog – Focus: Inbound Marketing @HubSpot
This highly popular blog with millions of visitors each year serves as a hub that connects to specific blogs (or categories) for marketing, sales, service, industry news and trends.
Our favorite post: 59 Female Marketing and Growth Experts You Should be Following
- Iconosquare Blog @iconosquare
Focused information on marketing with Facebook and Instagram.
Our favorite post: Instagram Marketing Strategy: Your A-Z Guide
- Infusionsoft Business Success Blog – Marketing automation for small business blog covering strategy, content, optimization, analytics and talent.
- Inside AdWords – Official blog for Google AdWords.
- Instagram Business Blog @instagram
Official blog from Instagram sharing platform updates, features advertising advice.
Our favorite post: Creative Secrets of Instagram Stories
- Jeff Bullas Blog @jeffbullas
Social Media Marketing best practices from Jeff and guest contributors. Our favorite post: 9 Insider Tips For Increasing Your LinkedIn Leads
- Jon Loomer Blog @jonloomer
This blog is Facebook marketing central – everything you ever wanted to know. Our favorite post: How to Edit a Facebook Ad and Retain Social Proof
- Karen’s PR & Social Media Blog @kfreberg
Dr. Karen Freberg’s take on social media marketing, PR and crisis communications. Our favorite post: Super Bowl 2019: Trends & Takeaways from a Social Media Professor
- Katie Lance Blog @katielance
Great example of a personal brand showcasing social media marketing advice with a slant towards the real estate audience. Our favorite post: How to Attract Your Dream Client Through Social Media and Storytelling
- Keyhole Blog @keyholeco
Recent attention to a variety of social media marketing tools as well as practical advice for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and hashtag marketing.
Our favorite post: Hashtags: A Beginner’s Guide and How to Use them Effectively – Keyhole
- Kikolani – Learn about blogging and blog marketing from Kristi Hines and friends.
- Later Blog @latermedia
Instagram Marketing strategy, tips, tools, resources and guides.
Our favorite post: Real or Fake: 5 Instagram Algorithm Rumors Explained
- Leadpages Blog – Focus: Lead Generation @Leadpages
Of course the team at Leadpages share updates on the product and company but they also cover numerous digital marketing topics from design to lead generation to landing pages. Also copywriting and CRO too.
Our favorite post: Lead Magnets for Facebook Ad Lead Generation
- Leanplum Blog – Focus: Mobile Marketing @leanplum
This Mobile Marketing platform blog digs in to mobile engagement strategies, app ux analyses, customer stories and a peek into Leanplum life.
Our favorite post: Snapchat UX Analysis
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Blog @linkedinmktg
Official blog from Linkedin offering marketing thought leadership, industry trends, news and practical advice on how to make the most of marketing and advertising on LinkedIn. (client)
Our favorite post: 10 Content Ideas for your LinkedIn Page
- Litmus Blog – Focus: Email Marketing @litmusapp
Email design and marketing tips and resources are not in short supply here. You’ll also find observations, inspiration and a podcast.
Our favorite post: 5 Things You Must Know about Email Consent under GDPR
- Louise Myers Visual Social Media Blog @Louise_Myers
Practice visual social media marketing tips for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest plus advice on blogging.
Our favorite post: How to Boost Your Social Media Strategy for 2019
- Madalyn Sklar Blog @MadalynSklar
Literally everything you would ever want to know about building and engaging a community on Twitter with plenty of attention towards tools.
Our favorite post: How to Grow Your Twitter Community: 7 Essential Tips
- MailChimp Marketing Tips– Email marketing and then some from the MailChimp team.
- Marketing Charts – If there’s new research about marketing, then JC Lupis knows about it and here he charts the best and publishes for all of our benefit.
- Marketing Insider Group Blog – Michael Brenner’s new blog about all things marketing.
- Marketing Land – A true nod to social media, Danny Sullivan’s search marketing community resource on topics and discussions related to search and online marketing. This Digg style site based on the Pligg platform, allows readers to register and create profiles, submit, comment and vote on stories.
- MarketingProfs Resources – With managing editor, Ann Handley, this group blog posts on all things marketing as well as ample resources on marketing training.
- Marketingsherpa Blog – The famous Marketing Sherpa site publishes this well written & cross referenced blog on a range of internet marketing topics from email to search engine optimization by reporters Natalie Myers, Sean Donahue and Adam T. Sutton.
- Marketo Marketing Blog – Focus: Digital Marketing @marketo
The Marketo blog covers the spectrum of marketing topics ranging from ABM to Testing and Optimization with plenty of marketing automation in between. (Trivia: TopRank Marketing helped launch the very first Marketo blog!)
Our favorite post: How to Make Your Marketing Automation More Intelligent with Artificial Intelligence
- Marketoonist – The world needs more marketing cartoons that challenge the status quo. Thank you Tom Fishburne.
- Matters of Influence – Focus: Influencer Marketing @traackr
The Traackr blog promises to “answer every influencer marketing question you’ve ever had” with how to’s, success stories and what’s trending. Topics go from finding influencers to influencer relationship management and all tings in between.
Our favorite post: The No-Longer-Secret Formula for Selecting the Right Influencers for Your Brand
- Meltwater Blog: Social Media @MeltwaterSocial
Social Media thought leadership, practical advice and featured brand social media examples.
Our favorite post: Social Sidekick: Your Monthly Guide to Social Holidays, Themes, and Noteworthy Events
- Merkle Blog – Blog posts about various online marketing news items, tips and commentary.
- Modern B2B Marketing – Staff from Marketo blog about a range of BtoB marketing marketing topics.
- Moz Blog – Focus: SEO @moz
The famous blog from Moz rooted in the SEO industry showcases useful content on analytics, marketing, software, inbound marketing, data, and technology.
Our favorite post: How to Write for SEO in 2018 – Whiteboard Friday
- NetBase Blog @NetBase
Advice on social media listening, analytics and practical advice plus applications for social intelligence.
Our favorite post: Social Media Monitoring vs Social Listening – Yes, There’s a Difference!
- NewsCred Insights – Focus: Content Marketing @newscred
A premier content marketing blog covering content marketing strategy, distribution, and measurement plus a dose of inspiration and a spotlight on industry leaders.
Our favorite post: Tips for Selling the C-Suite on the Power of Content Marketing from the Hershey Company and Voya
- Occam’s Razor – Avinash Kaushik offers quantitative and qualitative insights into online marketing.
- Oktopost Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @oktopost
This social platform blog covers the big rocks: social media marketing, employee advocacy, B2B marketing and a occasional peek inside Oktopost.
Our favorite post: 7 B2B Marketing Challenges (And How CRM can Help)
- Onalytica Education – Focus: Influencer Marketing @onalytica
The blog is split into three sections: Education on all things influencer marketing and employee advocacy, Influencer lists which cover a multitude of top influencers in various industries and last, Interviews with movers and shakers in the influencer marketing world.
Our favorite post:: 5 Reasons Why Your Employees Should be on Social Media
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Blog – Focus: Digital Marketing @OracleMktgCloud
If you’re in need of the latest in marketing strategy, technology and innovation Oracle says the Modern Marketing Blog is the place fo you. Topics include customer experience, ABM, marketing automation, email marketing, cross-channel marketing and the CMO corner.
Our favorite post: 10 Ways to Grow Your Email List Like a Boss
- Planoly Blog @planoly
Stay on top of Instagram and IG Marketing with practical tips and examples.
Our favorite post: How to Stay Motivated with Your Blog and Instagram
- Problogger @problogger
Dedicated to the art and science of blogging and no one tells that story better than Darren Rowse.
Our favorite post: How to Start a Blog When You’re Not an Expert: 11 Ways to Make it Work
- Quintly @quintly
Social Media Marketing research and analysis, best practices, trends and news about the platform.
Our favorite post: Instagram Study: We analyzed 9 million posts and here’s what we’ve learned
- Raven SEO Tools Blog – SEO tactics along with the usual fare of search industry topics and commentary.
- Salesforce Blog – Focus: Digital Marketing @Salesforce
The Salesforce blog aims to provide content that will help you build more meaningful and lasting relationships and connect with your customers across sales, customer service, marketing, communities, apps, and analytics.
Our favorite post: 4 Tips on How Small Business Leaders Can Step Up Their Personal Brand
- Search Engine Journal – Excellent search engine news site by Loren Baker and friends.
- Search Engine Land – Founded by Danny Sullivan, who has since moved on to working for Google, this group blog covers search engines and the search marketing industry.
- Search Engine Roundtable – Barry Schwartz aka RustyBrick and friends cover the search engine forums.
- SERMrush Blog – Focus: Search Marketing @semrush
This powerhouse competitive intelligence platform for online marketing shares insights on marketing, SEO, PPC, content marketing, social media, ecommerce, industry news and research. Plus fun games like Keyword Kombat.
Our favorite post: 10 Ignored SEO Tasks That Can Boost Your Rankings in 2018
- SEO by the SEA – William Slawski provides Internet marketing & search engine optimization research & services.
- SEO Copywriting – Let’s celebrate the launch of SEO and wordsmith guru Heather Lloyd-Martin’s snappy new blog about the magic of writing for users and search engines.
- Serial Marketer – David Berkowitz has clearly embraced the other infamous David Berkowitz with the name of this blog (archive of newsletters) on internet marketing with brilliant writing.
- Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin’s blog about marketing.
- Sharethis Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @ShareThis
The team at ShareThis are not shy about sharing best practices, news, thought leadership, social sharing tips, and advice for publishers.
Our favorite post: 40 Marketing Pros Share Top Tips for Getting More from Facebook Audience Insights
- Shop.org Blog – Group Blog from Shop.org on retail insights and trends.
- SmartBrief Blog on Marketing – As the name implies, this is a blog about social media marketing from the folks at SmartBlogs.
- Smart Insights – This digital marketing membership site offers a lot of content about all aspects of digital marketing through analysis, research, interviews and tips.
- Snapchat for Business @snapchat
Official blog from Snapchat featuring the latest launches, announcements, and insights.
Our favorite post: CPG on Snapchat: Why Gen Z and millennials make all the difference
- Socialbakers Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @socialbakers
The blog for this AI powered social media analytics platform covers marketing, industry statistics, social customer care, social media tips and updates about the company.
Our favorite post: Instagram Engagement: Everything You Need to Know [Exclusive Stats]
- Socialnomics @equalman
Erik Qualman’s long running thought leadership blog on social media and marketing.
Our favorite post: 22 Social Media Tips From The Pros To Skyrocket Your 2019 ROI
- Social Insider Blog @socialinsiderio
A cornucopia of how to articles on social media marketing plus a fun series of interviews with industry experts called Socialinsider Insta’rviews.
Our favorite post: The Most Impactful Social Media Trend That Businesses Should Integrate It In 2019
- Social Media Examiner @SMExaminer
Probably the most popular blog about social media marketing from Mike Stelzner and team that also run the Social Media Marketing World conference.
Our favorite post: 10 Metrics to Track When Analyzing Your Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Explorer @smxplorer
An original social media marketing blog covering the gamut of social media topics including tips, tools, news, and case studies.
Our favorite post: Up And Coming Social Media Trends Driven By Millennials And Generation Z
- Social Media Lab @agorapulse
A special project from the folks at Agorapulse highlighting their investment of over $15k per month to help “Crack the Code” of social media and then report those results to readers.
Our favorite post: LinkedIn Post Length: Does Data Support the Idea that Longer is Better?
- Social Media Today @socialmedia2day
A community blog offering a comprehensive view of social media marketing including updates to social platforms, trends, strategy and tactics.
Our favorite post: Social Media Calls to Action: 19 Words & Phrases to Generate More Engagement
- Social Media Week News & Insights @socialmediaweek
Regular updates on the famous Social Media Week events in New York and Los Angeles plus coverage of social media technologies and marketing tactics.
Our favorite post: Boost Your Instagram Stories Game for 2019 With These 10 Practices
- Social Report Blog @thesocialreport
A collection of practical posts about marketing on all of the major social networks plus trends and examples.
Our favorite post: 10 Top Social Media Scheduling Tools to Save Time in 2019
- Social Sorted @SociallySorted
Donna Mortiz offers awesome monthly list posts of social media marketing ideas and in between shares visual and video marketing advice for social media channels.
Our favorite post: 60+ April Social Media Ideas – Videos, GIFs and more!
- Spiderworking @Spiderworking
Amanda Webb covers social platform updates, examples and practical advice about small business social and content marketing.
Our favorite post: Relationship Marketing With Jessika Phillips, Pots Of Gold And LinkedIn Networking
- Sprinklr Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @sprinklr
The team at Sprinklr dig in to all things social media including customer experience, advertising, marketing, social data, customer care and marketing thought leadership.
Our favorite post: How 5 Sustainable Travel Brands Create Meaningful Customer Experiences
- Sprout Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @sproutsocial
The Sprout Social blog goes into all the social networks from Facebook to Pinterest and covers topics ranging from Analytics to to Publishing to Updates on the platform.
Our favorite post: How to Use Google Analytics for Social Media: A Beginner’s Guide
- Sprout Social Insights – Get to know more about social media marketing here.
- State of Digital – What’s going on in the search and social media marketing space? This new blog from Dutch internet marketer, Bas van den Beld of Search Cowboys fame, and friends promises to be a source for what’s happening in the world of search and social. It also compliments a weekly radio show on WebmasterRadio.fm of the same name.
- Story Needle – Michael Andrews opines on content and content strategy in ways that will make you subscribe and coming back for more.
- Sue B Zimmerman @SueBZimmerman
The guru of Instagram marketing.
Our favorite post: How To Grow Instagram Followers in 2019
- Sumo Blog – Focus: Digital Marketing @sumome
Offering a mix of website marketing tools, the Sumo blog is focused on growth marketing with topics covering email, content, and social media. Also product updates.
Our favorite post: How I Recovered 2,328 Abandoned Shopify Carts With YouTube Ads
- Sysomos Blog – Focus: Social Media Marketing @sysomos
Need insights on social media analytics? The Sysomos blog has advice for you on social media technology, trends, social networks and best practices.
Our favorite post: Our 2018 Social Media Marketing Predictions
- Talkwalker Blog @Talkwalker
Social Media Marketing and analytics blog with an emphasis on social monitoring and data applications.
Our favorite post: Social media trends that will impact 2019
- The Acquisio Blog – Naoise Osborne writes this “Canadian Flavoured Marketing Soup” blog mostly on PPC but a little Foo makes it interesting.
- The Content Strategist – Focus: Content Marketing @contently
Editor Jordan Teicher does a fine job of assembling and sharing advice for content marketers on accountable content, storytelling, strategy, ROI, and what’s trending in the industry.
Our favorite post: Facebook’s Algorithm Is Apocalyptic for Brands, Publishers, Users, and Facebook Itself
- The Daily Campaigner – Focus: Online Advertising @acquisio
The Acquisio blog wants to enable digital marketers to optimize their search marketing campaigns and report on social, mobile and display initiatives. Topics also include local marketing, tips for agencies, community content and updates on the platform.
Our favorite post: Google AdWords Industry Benchmarks 2018
- The Internet Marketing Driver – Glenn Gabe covers the gamut of internet marketing topics in this blog and makes up for infrequent posting by going deep on a lot of posts with detialed how to’s and insights into tools, SEO and media.
- The Social Media Hat @SocialMediaHats
Mike Allton’s blog with practical advice about blogging, social media, SEO and email marketing.
Our favorite post: How to Create 26 Pieces Of Content From A Facebook Live
- TopRank Marketing Blog – Lee Odden, Lane Ellis and TopRank Marketing team members blog about digital marketing tactics from content to search, social media, influencer marketing, and online advertising. Top lists, examples, interviews, marketing software reviews, marketing tips, digital marketing conference coverage and Friday news roundups are all staples.
- Tubular Insights – Focus: Video Marketing @tubularinsights
Tubular Insights offers video marketing tips, research, and advice for digital marketers & video professionals. There’s also a featured called Leaderboards offering commentary on the most-watched top YouTube channels of the month.
Our favorite post: What the Most Popular Social Videos of 2017 Can Teach Us
- Twitter Marketing Blog @Twitter
Official blog from Twitter about product news, marketing and advertising best practices and research.
Our favorite post: 10 ways marketing changed with Twitter
- Unbounce Blog – Focus: Landing Page CRO @unbounce
Here you’ll find expert advice on the latest conversion tips on landing page optimization, pay per click, online marketing, conversion and mobile optimization plus a few examples of best practices here and there.
Our favorite post: 3 Ways You Could be Unknowingly Wasting Ad Budget
- Unmetric Blog @unmetric
Social Media Marketing strategy, industry trends, and how to articles focused on brands.
Our favorite post: Brands vie for the throne in the game of social media marketing
- VerticalResponse Blog – Focus: Email Marketing @VR4SmallBiz
Pretty much everything you would want to know about email marketing can be found on this Resource Center as well as tips on list building, email design, subject lines, newsletters, social media and product updates.
Our favorite post: Clothing Boutique Designs Unique Email Marketing Strategy
- Vidyard Blog – Focus: Video Marketing @vidyard
Whatever your question might be on using video for marketing or sales, the Vidyard blog probably as a post about it. Plus updates on the product.
Our favorite post: How The Top Video Marketers of 2018 Use Video to Generate More Pipeline
- Volusion’s eCommerce Blog – Articles and resources to boost your online business.
- David Meerman Scott – David Meerman Scott helps innovative marketers use digital information effectively.
- Website Magazine Blog – A group blog from the publishers of Website Magazine which covers the search engine industry as well as general topics related to online marketing.
- Wishpond Blog – Focus: Lead Generation @wishpond
The Wishpond blog shares comprehensive, actionable strategy guides to help drive business growth with a focus on social media, sales funnel optimization, email marketing, marketing automation. growth hacking, ecommerce, social media marketing and technology.
Our favorite post: Website Creation Fundamentals That Small Business Owners Often Neglect
- Wistia Learning Center – Focus: Video Marketing @wistia
Practical advice on video marketing, boosting sales, production, video hosting and analytics is intermingled with tips about the Wistia product and how to get the most out of it.
Our favorite post: We Just Launched Three Soapbox Ads That Cost $111,000 to Produce
- Woorank Blog – Focus: SEO @woorank
This blog is all about SEO including keyword research, on-page SEO, technical SEO, mobile SEO, local SEO, link analysis, international SEO. And did I mention, SEO?
Our favorite post: How Much Money is Your Site’s Bad Link Experience Losing You?
- Wordstream Blog – Focus: Online Advertising @WordStream
To get the most out of your online advertising, the WordStream Blog offers tips that run the gamut of topics including ecommerce strategy, paid search marketing, content marketing, search, social media, landing pages, insights for agencies and company updates.
Our favorite post: 11 Big Changes Coming to Google Ads: What You Need to Know
- Wordtracker Blog – Focus: Search Marketing @wordtracker
With the Wordtracker blog you will find numerous SEO related topics including keyword research and link building as well as search marketing industry news.
Our favorite post: 17 SEO experts on the evolution of Google
- Yoast SEO Blog – Focus: SEO @yoast
Joost de Valk and the Yoast team offer practical advice about Content SEO, Technical SEO, Analytics, eCommerce and WordPress.
Our favorite post: WordPress 5.0: What is Gutenberg?
- YPULSE – Everything you need to know about youth marketing and Millennial research, at your fingertips.
As a reminder, there is no way to get on this list by “submitting” or requesting. We must notice your blog, read it and like it. It’s totally subjective and not an attempt to be a comprehensive resource, but one tha we’ve found to be useful.