- Enhanced Charts: Up to 40 years of historical data for US stocks is now available.
- Market Trends: A “top-mover‚Äù module on the Google Finance homepage now highlights the market’s top moving companies which are featured categorically by price, market cap, volume, and number of queries.
- Customizable Portfolios: You can now store multiple portfolios and upload information from other online portfolios with several customization options.
- New Design: Users can now also view currency information, sector performance for the US market, and a listing of top market movers.
- Portfolios on Personalized Homepage: If you use the Google Personalized Homepage, you can now view portfolios there.
The interesting thing about this announcement from a PR and social media perspective is that Google has taken the time to create a short video animation hosted on YouTube to explain the new features.