There are an increasing number of conferences that are available for those wishing to expand their knowledge of search marketing, web 2.0, online advertising and interactive marketing. Conferences are not only great for gaining knowledge, but especially for networking, recruiting, business development and lead generation.
With so many conferences available, how can you choose the right one? There are a number of considerations ranging from topics to location to cost and even venue. Referrals and word of mouth recommendations are a great source of information as well. To stimulate some conversation on the best conferences to attend and the different reasons why, please vote below for your favorite conference and we’d love to hear why in the comments.
What is your favorite marketing conference?
- Search Engine Strategies (48%, 29 Votes)
- WebmasterWorld Pubcon (26%, 16 Votes)
- ad:tech (7%, 4 Votes)
- eTail (7%, 4 Votes)
- eMetrics Summit (3%, 2 Votes)
- Affilliate Summit (3%, 2 Votes)
- Web 2.0 Expo (2%, 1 Votes)
- Shop.org (2%, 1 Votes)
- Search Insider Summit (2%, 1 Votes)
- ACCM (2%, 1 Votes)
- OMMA (0%, 0 Votes)
- MIXX Conference (0%, 0 Votes)
- iMedia Summit Conferences (0%, 0 Votes)
- DM Days (0%, 0 Votes)
- DMA Annual Conference (0%, 0 Votes)
- Internet Retailer Conference (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 61
If your favorite marketing or search engine marketing conference is not listed above, leave it in the comments and we’ll add it to the list being compiled.
Note: Danny Sullivan’s Search Marketing Expo isn’t on the list because it hasn’t happened yet.