The time has come dear OMB readers, to cast your vote for the best article in the TopRank Challenge contest. Participants were tasked with writing a post on a topic related to their area of responsibility and/or interest. I can assure you, cutting the selection to just three articles was not easy. Considerations included: relevancy to audience, content and style.
Please take a moment to read each of the posts below and vote for your favorite!
- Cut Through Communication Traffic Jams with Email Marketing – Julie Brue
- The Mobile Web – Optimizing and Being Found – Thomas McMahon
- Fish Wavers & Bridge Namers – How the “Greatest Living American” Reaches Unique Groups by Creating Unique Groups – Mike Yanke
Which is the best article in the TopRank Challenge?
- Fish Wavers & Bridge Namers How the “Greatest Living American” Reaches Unique Groups by Creating Unique Groups - Mike Yanke (56%, 30 Votes)
- Cut Through Communication Traffic Jams with Email Marketing - Julie Brue (24%, 13 Votes)
- The Mobile Web - Optimizing and Being Found - Thomas McMahon (20%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 54
Voting ends Friday July 20th at 5pm CST and the winner will be announced Monday morning, July 23rd. Winners will be awarded a bit of cash, some fame and a trip to an upcoming search marketing conference, which will likely be Search Engine Strategies in San Jose.
Thank you to the TopRank team members who participated in the TopRank Challenge!