All marketers wish they knew how to better measure results, engage their audience, and measure ROI. Chuck Hemann opens up by warning that he won’t solve all of our problems but he will provide guidance on how to approach them.
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance
There are 5 key steps that each marketer must take to create a successful social media campaign. What does this include?
- Listening to what is being said online
- Assessing the marketplace
- Engaging with current and prospective clients
- Measuring is a way for us to optimize
- Improving our strategy as we learn more
According to Hemann listening and measurement are the two most important ingredients for success. You cannot successfully execute on one without the other. Below are a few of the best practice approaches that Hemann shared with the audience at today’s session.