Today’s BIGLIST update of search marketing blogs includes a smattering of agency blogs from the US and the UK as well as appearances from Poland and Singapore. Step right up and get your daily dose of SEO, social media and PPC with this collection of new entrants.
- The Whoa Factor – Brad Shorr and Jeanne Dininni write this insightful company blog (Whoast) about search engine marketing topics, especially SEO.
- Latitude Group – This UK based search marketing agency blog posts the gamut of internet marketing topics including Affiliate, Email, PPC, SEO, Social Media and Analytics. Company news and case studies can be found as well.
- Sazbean Blog – Sarah and Aaron Worsham post about a wide range of internet marketing topics including strategy, marketing, design, and technology in this well written blog that also includes a nice “Morning Edition” collection of links post.
- Social Media Top Tips – With their roots in search engine optimization, this corporate blog for London based Weboptimiser, emphasizes the use of social media within search marketing and general online marketing.
- MaxRoy Blog – Need to know about search marketing in Central and Eastern Europe? This very new company blog from Poland offers a best effort at English to explain the importance of search marketing.
- Antidote – Smart Internet marketing advice from Singapore with Antidote.
- PPCPROZ Blog – Pay per click tutorials, tools and opinions from Dan and Elan Perach.
Today is a very good day to get the BIGLIST badge for those who’ve earned it.