Here in Minnesota it’s been a roller coaster summer with hot smacking up against cold in the blink of an eye. The irony of that observation is that our BIGLIST of online marketing blogs has been cold for about 4 months, but just like a Minnesota summer, we’re going to smack that BIGLIST with some hot. Hot SEO/SEM/Social blogs that is. Enjoy:
- B2B Online Marketing Blog – The folks at Business.com have put together a fine resource for B2B businesses and marketers with a problem/solution format that includes case studies, conference coverage and insights on search, social media and a few Business.com product posts from time to time.
- Adam Sherk Blog – Adam Sherk works as a Search/PR Strategist for Define Search Strategies, part of The New York Times Company and writes about the publishing industry, enterprise SEO and social media.
- The Acquisio Blog – Naoise Osborne writes this “Canadian Flavoured Marketing Soup” blog mostly on PPC but a little Foo makes it interesting.
- vervesearch blog – Lisa Myers and Sam Murray write this new, yet classically written UK based blog (personal insights, practical tips, conferences, etc) about search marketing and their experiences as internet marketing consultants.
- Upright Communications Blog – As the name implies, this is an agency blog written mostly by Eric Frye and Allison Kulage with image a video rich posts on search and social media marketing topics.
- Three Minds on Digital Marketing – Two heads are better than one and in this case, three is better yet. The folks at Organic blog about digital marketing topics and according to the tag cloud, “exceptional experiences” are the emphasis along with design, social web, user experience and marketing strategy.
- SEO.com Blog – The team at SEO.com blog definitvely about search engine optimization from some pretty creative angles from “If your SEO skills were a song, what would it be?” to movie references like “Transformers of SEO” and Wall-e. There are also plenty of tips and how to’s.
- Fresh Edge Media – Rebecca Kelley, Jason Arango and Josh Patrice contribute to this snarky new blog about Advertising, Branding, Business and Fresh Edge News. Who says “snarky” anyway? Ah, the same people that say “douchey”. I’m just wondering if that’s pronounced “doo shee” or the snobbish, “doo shay”.
Remember, blogs included in the BIGLIST should express their bloggy hotness with a hot badge.