Another great day is how I’d characterize day three of the San Jose Search Engine Strategies conference. There were several announcements by search engines this week and I think one that was particularly interesting was Yahoo’s updates to Site Explorer with “Dynamic URL rewriting” and also the new Executive Editor assignment over at Search Engine Watch.
Here are the posts from the TopRank Blogging team on day three of SES San Jose:
- Search Bash 2007
- Yahoo Book Party – Mona Elesseily
- Search Engine QA On Links
- The SEO Reputation Problem
- In House Big SEO
- Link Baiting – Viral Search Marketing
- SEO QA on Links
- SES Video: Steven Marder Eurekster Swicki
- Mobile Search Optimization
- So You Want To Be A Search Marketer?
- SES Keynote: Marissa Mayer of Google